Sign in to follow this  

Rubik's snake on PC for the first time

This topic is 4298 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

http://www.fluteys.com/products.html Your source for virtual toys on the internet. wether it is a simple virtual version of a well known puzzle toy, or a virtual toy expands your imagination! we have a version of the famous rubik's snake, it has never been done on computer before and its very nice to use so check it out guys. [Edited by - flutey on March 6, 2006 1:58:54 AM]

Quote:
Original post by flutey
hey...did anybody try the rubik's snake?

No, sorry, I have not tried your prodcuts yet, but I have a few comments on your site. Overall, very nice site design, but on this page, you need to do some revising of the content, namely capitalizing "we", "did", and "welcome". On your feedback page, the white text is harder to read, so I'd suggest making it black text as with the about and contact pages. In that regard, main text is rather hard to read in white, so I'd consider a darker color for your scheme. The one last thing I'd bring to your attention is that the main page is a little mignled in FireFox, just a heads up on that. Other than that, good work and very nice screenshots for your products.

Sign in to follow this