Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

is this a god deal?

This topic is 6168 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Well, whether you are purchasing that online or not it isn''t a great price but an ok price. I bought a Creative GeForce2 MX PCI 32 meg DDRAM for $129.99 at BestBuy.

Dustin

AGP is always more than PCI it''s a better connection for graphics. I saw a $20.00 diffrence between my Voodoo 3 2000 PCI and AGP version pay the extra money for the AGP if you know hos to set it up in your BIOS.

you found a GeForce on PCI! wow that is a rare find. Try to stay towards AGP as much as possible though. I can''t comment on th eprice because I use AUS$ and the would be so cheap

u can get geforce mx''s here for under 100$ US (one of the advantages of living in the poorest western country) though one of the disadvantages of living here is i dont have 100$ US to spend on one

http://members.xoom.com/myBollux

I would of bought the AGP one, if I had an AGP one at the time. But I didn''t. So i got the PCI one. Its in a 350 mhz k6-2 with 160mb of RAM. I bought a new motherboard and case and cpu that will be my new system. Its an athlon t-bird 800 with 300 watt case and power color motherboard. $257 including shipping.

Dustin