Sign in to follow this  
theshadowfan

StuffWeLike.com Podcast Episode 1

StuffWeLike.com Podcast Episode 1 http://www.stuffwelike.com/podcast/podcast-e1.html File Size: 19 megabytes Length: 26:36 minutes Covered Stories: Game Quest Direct - Rez Xbox 360 - The Outfit Ultimate Avengers The Movie - Review DS Lite The Simpsons Live Intro SWL Forum The Divine 7 Studios - Pirates of the Carribean 2 Movie Game The Next-Generation of Heroes: Season 2 Please tell me what you think.

The two voices of your broadcasters are very nasal, and rather unenthusiastic. And I actually had to laugh at some of the "insight" or "analysis," particularly when the second guy (I think his name was Jason? Justin?) talked about the Japanese handheld market and the DS.

A little more energy from the speakers, and a little less trying to sound authoritative. Oh, and include some audio clips from any of the stories you're covering - an audio clip from The Ultimate Avengers or sound of the crowd lining up for the DS color refreshes would have broken the monotony of those two rather sullen voices.

Clean audio overall, though. Good job. [smile]

Yeah I noticed that when we were recording that I wasn't being enthusiastic. One of the reasons was that this was our second time recording the same show but I'll be much more entertaining next episode. I can promise you that.

Sign in to follow this