Sign in to follow this  
stanVman

Please Play My Tetris Attack Clone

stanVman    152
If you like simple puzzle games, check out the game I recently developed in Java. The name is Block Rockin, it's a bad version of one of the greatest games of all time, Tetris Attack. Please play it and give me some feedback, on what's good, what sucks, and what you think would be cool to add, and a big thanks to everyone that has contributed information to this forum, it's been a big help. LINKAGE: http://stantonia.com/?page=games

stanVman    152
Just updated my game, and decided I would post about it here after the tremendous feedback I initially received. My mentally handicapped roomate says the new version is incredible. So, go play it, or just lie to me about how much you loved those 2-note midi sound effects.

Java Web Start Version (which you won't play on) on this page:

http://stantonia.com/?page=games

JohnHurt    334
Great version, nice and polished. Particularly like the little twinkly stars when the blocks vanish. I'm not very familiar with this variant of Tetris, having only played the original - in 1989 - so it took me a while to figure out what was happening, but that's my fault i suppose.

Anyway, like it, has a very professional look and feel to it. keep it up.

anthemaudio    301
Dude, I love Tetris Attack! There are some commercial clones out there but they all use the mouse as an interface. They don't understand half of the appeal of the game was the control. Flip-slide-flip-slide-flip-slide-wait-slide-slide-slide-flip-slide-flip-slide...

I was able to get that from your game and I loved it!

Let me know if you ever want some free SFX and/or music to upgrade this. I don't usually give any of my work away except for student projects but I appreciate you're fondness of the game and kinda feel bad no one is commenting much on this so I thought I'd offer.

Tell us when you get the online multiplayer added!

Tony

Sign in to follow this