[SD] Submitting entry - BrainBall

Started by
2 comments, last by remigius 18 years, 1 month ago
Hello, Since I have to leave on a trip for the rest of this week, I'm releasing my Seeing Double entry this way on the boards (I tried PMing superpig about this, but I guess I was a bit late [smile]). I hope this way of submitting will still make my entry count, since I've worked my behind off to get it finished before I have to leave. Anyway, to avoid spoiling anyone's idea I won't talk about it here, but just link to the page where it can be found with all info about it. Pieter/Armadon can supply you judges with the file too, if the site should be down for some unforeseen reason while I'm gone. Here's a little screenshot of the entry: I have to run to get packing, so I hope you enjoy the entry and that it can still participate in the contest. Good luck to you all and see you next weekend!
Rim van Wersch [ MDXInfo ] [ XNAInfo ] [ YouTube ] - Do yourself a favor and bookmark this excellent free online D3D/shader book!
Advertisement
Wow, well done. Excellent entry. Good luck :).
Sirob Yes.» - status: Work-O-Rama.
Aye, this is fine. I should probably get the submissions mechanism up and running in the next couple of days.

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

Just thought some might be interested to know that we've released the source code for BrainBall on MDXInfo. Enjoy and try to see beyond the messiness of the code, I only had a week [wink]
Rim van Wersch [ MDXInfo ] [ XNAInfo ] [ YouTube ] - Do yourself a favor and bookmark this excellent free online D3D/shader book!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement