Crypto C++

Started by
6 comments, last by Scuppy 18 years, 1 month ago
i try to compile this #include <iostream> #include "md5.h" using namespace std; //prototype function declaration void input(); int GetSeed(); typedef unsigned int u8,u32; // char password[128]; //input() will pass the characters typed to the variable "password" void input() { cout<<"Input Password: "; cin>>password; cin.get(); } int main() { input(); } void hashtest() { u8 hash[16] = {0}; // HashPassword(password, hash, sizeof(hash)); //for now just set some arbitrary values in 'hash' char szSeed[(sizeof(u32) * 3) + 1] = {0}; itoa(AuthNet::GetSeed(), szSeed, 10); //GetSeed() is just a func that returns int, set it to whatever you like MD5 md5; u8 digest[MD5::DIGESTSIZE]; md5.Update(hash, sizeof(hash)); md5.Update((u8 *)szSeed, strlen(szSeed)); md5.Final(digest);// this is garble-2 } and i get these errors...wtf ../hashtest.cpp: In function `void hashtest()': ../hashtest.cpp:32: error: `AuthNet' has not been declared ../hashtest.cpp:33: error: `MD5' undeclared (first use this function) ../hashtest.cpp:33: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in.) ../hashtest.cpp:33: error: expected `;' before "md5" ../hashtest.cpp:34: error: `MD5' has not been declared ../hashtest.cpp:34: error: `DIGESTSIZE' undeclared (first use this function) ../hashtest.cpp:35: error: `md5' undeclared (first use this function) ../hashtest.cpp:37: error: `digest' undeclared (first use this function) make.exe: *** ["../hashtest.o"] Error 1 Execution terminated
Advertisement
please...someone
It doesnt know what AuthNet is
Well, you have to give us more informations about that md5.h header (it is not the one of the MD5Lib, right?)

Without this, how can you expect us to know what are thoses MD5 or AuthNet symbols? We are rather bad at mind reading.

Regards,

edit:
In the md5lib, the MD5 class is defined in md5s.h, not md5.h. But I'm still not able to find AuthNet.
i dont see that as a class in the library..hmm what can i do?
Find another lib to use or write your own even.
Maybe they're in a namespace?
I assume md5.h is as specified in the rfc http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1321.txt

At the bottom of all that code is a sample app that uses the algorithm called mddriver.c

You need to include md5.c as well as md5.h

If you would rather use MSCrypto API that is a different story.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement