New Programming Site: scratchProjects.com

Started by
4 comments, last by scratchProjects 18 years, 1 month ago
scratchProjects.com is a new programming site where you can learn to code using real-life examples of programming projects. We will be releasing a couple new articles each week during March, and hope to grow even faster in the near future. Writers not only have a chance to win a prize each month, but also can share in the revenue generated from their articles with a Google AdSense ID. View all the details at www.scratchprojects.com
scratchProjects.com :: Programming the world from scratch
Advertisement
I really like the site design and purpose. I hope it will become a great resource some day, but first you need to make the text readable. Currently, it's a bit -too- soft and smooth with the grey. Unpleasant reading.
Thanks for the suggestion. I'll play around with the colors this weekend. Hopefully I can make it still look smooth without making it look too soft.
I think this is a great idea and I hope you guys can get a lot of support from the community. Grats!
Black text would just pop I think, its not bad but your eyes can tire fairly quickly the way it is now. Nice concept and implmentation, good luck.

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." --Benjamin Franklin

I went halfway between black and where it originally was. Take a look and let me know if I should go any darker. Thanks!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement