• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

[SD] Submissions now online (edit: PLEASE READ)

This topic is 4357 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

You can now submit your contest entries. Sorry for leaving it so late [smile] EDIT: I'm slightly concerned that the system's not been correctly recording which entries belong to which people. I can see entries belonging to remigius, kseh, jazzuo, and glidisen, but that's all. If you've submitted your entry and I've not named you here, I DO NOT HAVE YOUR ENTRY. Try submitting it again if you get time; if you don't read this until after the contest deadline and your name is missing, PM me and we'll try and sort something out. I've made a code change to the submission system that will hopefully prevent this from happening again. Sorry everyone. [sad]

Advertisement
I submitted soulblob_usethisone.zip, do you see it?

If not, I'm at work, but I think I can get my girlfriend to upload it from home.

Yup, got yours. [smile]

The contest page now has a listing of all the entries I recieved - if you submitted but your entry isn't there, please send me a PM as soon as possible.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement