[SD] Submissions now online (edit: PLEASE READ)

Started by
1 comment, last by superpig 18 years, 1 month ago
You can now submit your contest entries. Sorry for leaving it so late [smile] EDIT: I'm slightly concerned that the system's not been correctly recording which entries belong to which people. I can see entries belonging to remigius, kseh, jazzuo, and glidisen, but that's all. If you've submitted your entry and I've not named you here, I DO NOT HAVE YOUR ENTRY. Try submitting it again if you get time; if you don't read this until after the contest deadline and your name is missing, PM me and we'll try and sort something out. I've made a code change to the submission system that will hopefully prevent this from happening again. Sorry everyone. [sad]

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

Advertisement
I submitted soulblob_usethisone.zip, do you see it?

If not, I'm at work, but I think I can get my girlfriend to upload it from home.
Yup, got yours. [smile]

The contest page now has a listing of all the entries I recieved - if you submitted but your entry isn't there, please send me a PM as soon as possible.

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement