CfTechDemo 3

Started by
4 comments, last by llvllatrix 18 years ago
I fixed a whole array of buggs(like the one that made vbo's not load when using shading) and added a few new features (none of wich are that visible) to my versitile 3d rendering engine called Coldfire. get it while it's hot. Now what i like from you guys are the folowing: cpu, ram, gfx card, drivers, fps values, any buggs you might see, does it even run on your hardware, feature requests for me to add to the engine and basically anything else you might think of.
Advertisement
Come on don't be shy.

Btw, as long as i got this empty thread here i might just ask you guys about something else.
I am currently planing to do a openGL tutorial series.
However to do this i am currently reworking the nehe basecode to suit my needs, as of now i have allready added 4 new timing formulas, two of wich cuts down the cpu workload from 100% to unmesurable on small applications.
What i want to know is, is there anything you want changed or added to it?
The instruction at "0x000000000" referenced memory at "0x000000000". The memory could not be "read".

I get that after it says "loading environment"

ATI Radeon 9800pro 128
latest Catalyst drivers
AMD 2500+
1Gb RAM

[Edited by - Shanjaq on March 19, 2006 4:40:56 PM]
Run on linux?
Quote:Original post by llvllatrix
Run on linux?

No linux, for now at least.

I have to look in to the memory error, i suspect it has something to do with how the Catalyst drivers handle a read(or write) to to the null memory reference, but it's hard to debug without access to a ati card.
Currently running Debian testing with NVidia 6200. Would that do?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement