• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

MFC CSplitterWnd class problems

This topic is 4328 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi!! i follow the tutorial of Joe Houston http://www.gamedev.net/reference/articles/article1358.asp and i have a problem when i compile my own src. i do the follow steps 1) create MFC project 2) create a dialog with the properties , style=child,border=none 3) doble click in the Dialog , and create a class derived from CFromView 4) goto MainFrm and put that code in CMainFrame::OnCreateClient( ..... ) [CODE] CRect cr; GetClientRect( &cr ); if ( !m_wndSplitter.CreateStatic( this, 1, 2 ) ) { MessageBox( "Error setting up splitter frames!", "Init Error!", MB_OK | MB_ICONERROR ); return FALSE; } if ( !m_wndSplitter.CreateView( 0, 0, RUNTIME_CLASS(Hola),// dialog derived from CFrmView CSize( 200, cr.Height() ), pContext ) ) { MessageBox( "Error setting up splitter frames!", "Init Error!", MB_OK | MB_ICONERROR ); return FALSE; } return TRUE; [/CODE] 5) run it and i get a window error with this msg "Program: ............\Split.exe" File:winsplit.cpp Line:347 anyone know why i get this error? thanks in advance

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement