Hi I'm New Game Developer

Started by
3 comments, last by evelyn 18 years, 1 month ago
Hi Everyone, I'm newest to this board. Need you guys to help givin me good advise and business opportunity. We have a few PC game under developing and would like to looking at the opportunity to sell. What is the good starting? Talk to publisher? Sell thru Internet charged by Credit card? I think this is good for everyone who are just starting. Let's share your idea!! Cheers!!
Advertisement
Welcome to Gamedev. The best plan for you depends on a lot of things, such as what type of games you make, what format, how many etc. Tell us a bit more about your plans and you games and we can give you some better advice.
Dan Marchant - Business Development Consultant
www.obscure.co.uk
I would have 2 hints.

Step 1) Finish your game.
Step 2) Make sure step 1 is completed :)

Here's one article which you might find useful:
How Do You Get Your Game to Market?
---Polycount Productions - An Indie Online Multiplayer Games CompanyGameProducer.net - Daily Ideas, Hints and Inspiration for Indie Game DevelopersIndie Game Sales Statistics - downloads, sales and other figures
We have Casual PC game and also Flash Game for now.
As we have work as an outsource development team for a BIG game company.
We have design, program and finsh the whole game ourselve. Now we would like to seel the quality game to the market ourselve. Please check out www.gamemaker.co.th

Welcome! and good luck with your endeavour :)

PolycountProductions' link gives a good overview. I had a look at your website and, not being able to read it (strange that there's english in the titles but nowhere else), I've no idea what you do.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement