• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Bogger

c++ compilers

This topic is 4450 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi, I am having touble locating some C++ compilers for Windows XP. And I have googled it didn't help that much. So if some of you guys could provide me a good link that will help alot thanks.

Advertisement
Guest Anonymous Poster
Search for Dev-C++ in google, im sure you'll find it easily..

Dev C++ is the best! Simple, so you won't be overwhelmed with useless options, and more powerful than most commercial compilers. Always download the latest beta version, cause it works with the most libraries(SDL, Allegro, DirectX9, Opengl, FMOD, etc.), unlike Visual C++, which complains if the code isn't "Microsoft managed". It's the best compiler for game dev out there! Anyway, I've never had a complaint with it!

PS. In case you haven't noticed, I LUV DEVC++!

Guest Anonymous Poster
I have tried Visual Studios Express but my trial expired so i decided to find something free.

Visual C++ Express doesn't expire. You just have to register (for free) within 30 days. You get some other free stuff just for registering, but none of it is memorable.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!