Mario Kart Jumper [WINS CONTEST]

Started by
5 comments, last by levjs 18 years, 1 month ago
Hey everbody ive just finished my game for the one button game contest held by levjs. My game is a side scroller and the player is mario in a kart. The whole point of the game is to jump the green tunels as many as you can in 3 lives. Heres a few screen-shots of my game. OK due to the fact that no one else posted an entrie to levi i have recieved an email saying I won. Lets just hope Nintendo dont sue me LOL. Title Screen: Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us I always said Mario was a cruzer: Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Watch Him Jump: Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Hope You all like these screens and post any thoughts. [Edited by - cNoob on March 20, 2006 1:52:53 AM]
Advertisement
Hey, looks pretty good. Way to go man.

Chad.
Thanks Chad.
Nice! Maybe you should make it a little more advanced, this will probably bore the player after a while. Try add some weapons or something. This is gonna be great. Keep on good work

[Edited by - Cinder on March 18, 2006 9:30:28 AM]
Hey that looks really nice, a good blend of two different games.

I was a bit disapointed though. From the title I thought you might have knitted a Mario Kart wolly jumper or something, and looking to sell it! :p

Spree
lol thanks for the reply spreetree. And Cinder i would of made it more advance but i only started yesterday as i had to reinstall XP and i didnt back anything up.
Quote:Original post by Cinder
Nice! Maybe you should make it a little more advanced, this will probably bore the player after a while. Try add some weapons or something. This is gonna be great. Keep on good work

: ) Also, It was a One Button contest. : )

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement