I need some help with a project in visiual basic.

Started by
3 comments, last by Mishki 18 years ago
Hi im trying to make a tilebased RPG in visiual basic and using mappy for the maps but i was wondering if someone could supply me with some simple code to load a map and when you move a character into a sprite on that map it will load another map of a different size? Help would be greatly appreciated because im actually doing this for a class and im way ahead where i should be and my teacher dosent know about how to do this stuff.
Advertisement
Ohh is there a way that i can put my folder with my project on the net so someone can download it and have my program to try and fix it?
You could subscribe to GDnet+ to get webspace. Otherwise, you could get free webspace through most ISPs. I get mine through earthlink, but they don't allow neat stuff like PHP or CGI. I don't think they even do apache SSI, but I guess that's not really your question, is it? [lol]
XBox 360 gamertag: templewulf feel free to add me!
Thx ill check it out
ok well i made a website and it is supposed to allow you to download a folder containing the program and files so you can get the best idea of what my problem is... the site is www.geocities.com/mishki221 i hope it works.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement