Sign in to follow this  
frozen_hell1618

API

Now freshly derived from console i came.Wtf i learned console for 4 months at school the f*** whith it.3 months ago got Borland c++ 6 then did that sam learn in 14 days than i switched to Microsoft VC++ 6.0 had gone through I/O tutorials,(never had that msdn base) hashtuts etc.(lots not kidding)..developed snake game,tetris (this kind of stupid things good for nothing) than less than a month ago got MVS2005(proud about it) and jumped in openGl got NeHe tutorials did almost 11 lessons...(In al this time i was messing with pcasm book as well) is it not missing something(the story) were are the win32 api, you know that form things that dont have any gl headers stick to them just windows.h just simple plain programs... ----------Skiping all need some good tut that cover this form programing.--------- (if(!observe)i_program_in_c++) And asking help from for you cuz alse i dont have time to search(dialuper) so i do like to think that you know were i can get them. and please dont do "you could always try to google search" cuz belive me i know google search and again i dont search for them because of time. /*THANX FOR ALL READING THIS*/ [Edited by - frozen_hell1618 on March 25, 2006 8:17:15 PM]

Drew_Benton    1861
Quote:
Original post by Colin Jeanne
Unfortunately, I'm not on my main computer so I dont have all of my Win32 bookmarks to share. Those are the ones I could remember.

Here's the other thread with all of the links [smile]

Colin Jeanne    1114
Quote:
Original post by Drew_Benton
Quote:
Original post by Colin Jeanne
Unfortunately, I'm not on my main computer so I dont have all of my Win32 bookmarks to share. Those are the ones I could remember.

Here's the other thread with all of the links [smile]

Beautiful!