Sign in to follow this  
Aragon

OpenGL Codesampler pbuffer Problem

hi @all i use the codesampler openGL stuff and take offscreen rendering3 sample (for water effects later).. the democode itself works perfect so i took the whole code in my engine, and there the problem starts the Problem is maybe hidden in my engine, the objects that i render to texture are visible..but without textures on it i took the codesampler code 1:1 (initzialisation of pbuffer and rendering) ..put only for testing some landscape and text in render pbuffer part (like you see at picture) the main difference to codesampler is: i use fullscreen and 32bit color depth and Light any ideas what it could be? http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/8902/problem46qi.jpg My Texture Problem [Edited by - Aragon on March 26, 2006 12:03:32 PM]

In order for the pbuffer context to have access to a different context's textures (and display lists), you will need to call wglShareLists.

It's hard to tell from the screenshot and without any code what you might be doing wrong, but if your offscreen rendering doesn't have any textures, then that's usually what the problem is.