Sign in to follow this  
nightdreamer

[web] Need comments, suggestions, and questions!

Guest Anonymous Poster
Typo: Run your copyright info at the bottom through Word's spell/grammar checker. I think it says 'use' where it should say 'used'.

I agree, less images and more text. I should be able to copy any text I see or if I find it necessary I should be able to increase the text size on my browser and the text on the page should resize as a result (this wont happen with images).

Also, ditch the "Enter" page. I already know I'm going to your site. I dont need to be reminded or kept from the information that I want to see.

Other than that, it is a nice looking site.

I agree with the above statements. The text parts should be real text, not images. Google won't be able to index the site (and I think businesses want to be indexed). Also, drop the entry page and make the first page after that the home page.

further to everything mentioned:

- The logo looks rather jaggy particularly the & and the K
- navigation menu position inconsistency
on the home page its on the right, then on the other pages its on the left, and a completely different style. Keep it consistent in style / position. Also there is no hover effect, which personally I hate. It makes them feel rather "hard" IMHO.

It has a splash page!

*dies*

If anything, ditch the 'enter here' part. It's like enticing shoppers into your store through a brick wall.

Other than that, same as the other comments: More text, less images. Don't forget that the visually impaired do use the internet, and sites like this are unreadable to the text-to-speech readers they use.