Some music to share!

Started by
68 comments, last by Pedro Camacho 17 years, 10 months ago
I just wanted to post some music to share for you to listen to. http://www.seanbeeson.com/mp3s/ Thanks for your ears! Sean Beeson
Sean Beeson | Composer for Media
www.seanbeeson.com
Advertisement
Excellent music. Absolutely amazing :)
I especially like the Frozen Tundra and Wooden Staircase.
You're a pro.

How old are you? How many years of composition experience do you have? What instrumental experience do you have? What software are you using?

Answers to any/all of these questions would be appreciated. ^_^

(don't worry, that's not me outside your bedroom window)

Edit: Bright Oranges on (whatever the rest of the title is) has an Original Sims flavor to it at parts. (And that's a compliment.)
________________________Quote:OluseyiI knew of a "Christian" couple in Nigeria who named their child "God's End-time Battle Axe." I kid you not.
I am actually only 20, and I am trying to find my niche in the industry. I used a combination of about 3 different kinds of software to get that sound for some of the piece, while a majority of the pieces used EWQLSO, and EWQLSO Pro.

Sean
www.seanbeeson.com
You sir are the king.
Quite flattering :), hehehe, I have yet to attain a status anywhere close to that title.

Sean
www.seanbeeson.com
THats pretty damn good!
Great stuff Sean! I too use EWQLSO its a great program. I do not have any of the choral samples though- are they easy to work with? I'm really impressed.

I'm a fellow composer for video games. If you're interested, here is my webpage: www.madsenstudios.com

I have been involved in 6 projects (one for Nintendo!)and am looking to do more work. Would you ever consider collaborating on something?

Keep up the great work-

Nathan Madsen
www.madsenstudios.com

Nathan Madsen
Nate (AT) MadsenStudios (DOT) Com
Composer-Sound Designer
Madsen Studios
Austin, TX

Hey! Thank you.

I actually find the choirs to be easy to work with. There is a slight curve of learning though.

I would definetly like to collaborate on something. Drop me a line at:

seanbeeson@seanbeeson.com

or

My AIM Is filmcomposerman

Thanks,
Sean Beeson

[Edited by - Sean R Beeson on April 8, 2006 11:12:23 AM]
www.seanbeeson.com
Such variety. It's nearly impossible to predict your songs. I particularly enjoyed Concrete Gods, Bright Oranges and Pillars of Silk.

Is the website of your own design?
....[size="1"]Brent Gunning

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement