Sign in to follow this  

Invitation to Imadreams Studio Works Music

This topic is 4281 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello everyone, my name is Michael Hutchinson and I am very excited to announce to all of you that my new company, Imadreams Studio Works LLC is now open for business. We offer full film-composing services as well as concept artwork for animated films, video games, and other multimedia at affordable prices. Being an independent animation studio itself, Imadreams understands how difficult it is to find quality music and artwork for your video game or film. This is why we mainly do business with independent animation and software development houses. Whether you're a hobbyist or a team looking to do something for commercial release, Imadreams will work with you to find an affordable solution. Because we work mainly with animated films, live-action films, and video games, we offer mostly orchestral music for our clients. However, we are capable of producing trance/techno music as well as ambient tracks. Our character designs are all done in color, and drawn in every position so that your 3-D artists can produce accurate modeling without wasting time. And our backgrounds are done in full color (unless otherwise asked) so that the true feeling of what you're trying to express can be fully realized. All of our work is professional and we work with our clients to ensure that they get the desired effect for their film or video game. To see examples of our concept artwork and music, please visit www.imadreams.com and go to the galleries section. Thank you, Michael Hutchinson, CEO

cross posting in these forums for free advertisement purposes tends to piss people off. i suggest that you only post in only one place (announcements?) if you're looking for feedback.

edit: i can't stand flash sites like that, but i like the background samples in the gallery

Quote:
Original post by gumpy macdrunken
cross posting in these forums for free advertisement purposes tends to piss people off. i suggest that you only post in only one place (announcements?) if you're looking for feedback.

edit: i can't stand flash sites like that, but i like the background samples in the gallery

I'm sorry. I only posted in this forum, the VA forum and help wanted because I thought it was allowed. If this is not true, I'm sorry and would a mod please delete them. The last thing I want to do is make anyone mad. If you don't like the flash site, I will go back and try to make it more ergonomic. Sorry again.

Also, I'm just a modest studio. I'm not trying to take business away from other free lance artists. So please don't come to that conclusion.

[Edited by - ghost7 on March 27, 2006 8:00:02 PM]

lol, it's all good, Ghost7. Grumpy Macdrunken *does* have a point however...just for your information. Sometimes it's hard to separate those with honest motives from the spammers/noobs.

People like to jump to conclusions here. ;)

About the web site...the layout's not bad at all. And the music's definitely some pretty cool stuff. Do you have many artists working on different tracks, or is it just 1-2 composers?

Quote:
Original post by Antisheep
lol, it's all good, Ghost7. Grumpy Macdrunken *does* have a point however...just for your information. Sometimes it's hard to separate those with honest motives from the spammers/noobs.

People like to jump to conclusions here. ;)

About the web site...the layout's not bad at all. And the music's definitely some pretty cool stuff. Do you have many artists working on different tracks, or is it just 1-2 composers?

Thanks man, I'm glad you like the feel. I knew that some people would not like the "completely flash layout, but I had already started and time is hard to come by because I also work a part time job.

To answer your question, it's just me. I wrote all the songs and did all the art. It's for an anime that I'm working on.

Right now, I have only someone to help with the website scripting, an accountant/secretary and myself. I'm the only talent we have right now because I just can't afford to hire anyone else. However, things move smoothly because I compose music really fast with Fl Studio. And character designs are 2nd nature for me.

LOL, just so long as I have someone to do the left brain stuff for me, I'm good.

Thanks.

Quote:

gdnet gets plenty of spammers looking for free ad space...

Quote:

If you don't like the flash site, I will go back and try to make it more ergonomic.

i'm not saying the layout of the site is bad, i just have a deep hatred for most flash-based sites.

Quote:

And the music's definitely some pretty cool stuff.

i agree. i went back to check it out and like what i heard. good luck with the business.

Quote:
Original post by gumpy macdrunken
Quote:

gdnet gets plenty of spammers looking for free ad space...

Quote:

If you don't like the flash site, I will go back and try to make it more ergonomic.

i'm not saying the layout of the site is bad, i just have a deep hatred for most flash-based sites.

Quote:

And the music's definitely some pretty cool stuff.

i agree. i went back to check it out and like what i heard. good luck with the business.

Thanks man. I'm glad you like the music. And I am currently working on making all of the pages seperate html pages that display the swf files. I will also keep the layout.

This topic is 4281 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.