Sign in to follow this  

Invitation to Imadreams Studio Works Artwork

This topic is 4278 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello everyone, my name is Michael Hutchinson and I am very excited to announce to all of you that my new company, Imadreams Studio Works LLC is now open for business. We offer full film-composing services as well as concept artwork for animated films, video games, and other multimedia at affordable prices. Being an independent animation studio itself, Imadreams understands how difficult it is to find quality music and artwork for your video game or film. This is why we mainly do business with independent animation and software development houses. Whether you're a hobbyist or a team looking to do something for commercial release, Imadreams will work with you to find an affordable solution. Because we work mainly with animated films, live-action films, and video games, we offer mostly orchestral music for our clients. However, we are capable of producing trance/techno music as well as ambient tracks. Our character designs are all done in color, and drawn in every position so that your 3-D artists can produce accurate modeling without wasting time. And our backgrounds are done in full color (unless otherwise asked) so that the true feeling of what you're trying to express can be fully realized. All of our work is professional and we work with our clients to ensure that they get the desired effect for their film or video game. To see examples of our concept artwork and music, please visit www.imadreams.com and go to the galleries section. Thank you, Michael Hutchinson, CEO

Not bad looking gallery, but all of them are "anime" pics, I'd like to also see some other kind of graphic, for example 3d models and more realistic drawing.

Good luck! :)

Guest Anonymous Poster
Whenever I see posts about people starting companies and they insist on posting their job title it always makes me think of kids playing at being in business. I've been in the games industry for 20 years and never once felt I needed to tell people my position. Oh well.

The site is very nicely done though the tiny area for text is very odd, you have all that space but the user has to keep clicking the scroll bar to read the content, people will give up very quickly.

Sign in to follow this