Easy button mod.

Started by
13 comments, last by benryves 18 years ago
I havn't posted in forever... I was going to make a tutorial on how to swap out a easy button's sound card for a recordable one but I was super pressed for time and forgot to take pictures. I told my gf I was goning to make her one and she said I couldn't do it. So the next day I did it before she got off work. Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket If you want I'll explain further but it's pritty straight forward. The new electronics board's systems are exactly the same as the old board except the addition of a recording button. Also the new board runs on 9volt, I didn't have time to investigate the circuit but it looked like the new board just had a power transistor. I was going to clip it off but didn't because both voltages were used and I only had one board so I didn't have time to chance it. So, chop out all the old stuff and glue in the old stuff. Thank you all for listening, I will probably go back to hibernation now. The trike will be done in 3-4 weeks so expect updates. Major design differnces include being made out of steel and the chassis mounting to the the motorcycle frame with bolts instead of directly welded, allowing for a better chassis design but still allowing engine to be removed. p.s. she literaly is a super model: Image hosting by Photobucket
Advertisement
Er... what is are the pop culture thoughts around the easy button?

Was only impressed as the easy button as advertisement scheme.
[ Six Hour Game Contest | ( Thread | Blog | Wiki | 6hour Bio ) ][ Website | (Blog | Gallery ) ]
Quote:Original post by DakeDesu
Er... what is are the pop culture thoughts around the easy button?

Was only impressed as the easy button as advertisement scheme.

hmmm. I'm not sure what you mean. Are you asking me because I'm a super rap producer? Cause if so, my answer is: yo nigga try one, like it then u buy one.
Pop is more than a music genre.

Popular culture basically means what is going on today in culture. Most of popular will be forgotten by tommorrow, or until the items becomes Retro to know. Popular culture also has a hard time passing between cultures.

Don't think that what is seen on Tv in NA, is what is shown in Australia, Britian or the Netherlands (three other demographics on this site.).
[ Six Hour Game Contest | ( Thread | Blog | Wiki | 6hour Bio ) ][ Website | (Blog | Gallery ) ]
Those stupid buttons sell out like crazy, it's like lets go pay $6 to get a button that says that was easy! It's so sad, last time I checked the numbers there was something like 10000 on order for the district of the staples I work at, I'll probably quit before they ever get back in stock.

Popular culture basically means what is going on today in culture. Most of popular will be forgotten by tommorrow, or until the items becomes Retro to know. Popular culture also has a hard time passing between cultures.

Don't think that what is seen on Tv in NA, is what is shown in Australia, Britian or the Netherlands (three other demographics on this site.).

I'm taking this at face value: It is an electronic button which makes an amusing noise when you hit the button. honayboyz has provided a clever hack to replace this noise with something else by swapping sound boards. I see no reason to look further into this for some sort of social/fad subtext.
What is an easy button?
[ search: google ][ programming: msdn | boost | opengl ][ languages: nihongo ]
Quote:Original post by Ravuya

I'm taking this at face value: It is an electronic button which makes an amusing noise when you hit the button. honayboyz has provided a clever hack to replace this noise with something else by swapping sound boards. I see no reason to look further into this for some sort of social/fad subtext.

Thoughts were that there would be some reason to record over the original sound in a manner of parody.

Here, while neat, feelings of being robbed arise.
Original post by DakeDesu

I was just playin' around. +ravuya's comment

An easy button is a little plastic button that you press to help you when things become difficult. It's a marketing tool from a office supply store named "Staples". When you press it, it says "That was easy", and all your problems are solved.
I agree. She definately looks like she would have an easy button.

CM

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement