Pnigin (alpha)

Started by
2 comments, last by Marmin 18 years ago
Zip File : PnigiN pre alpha (for windows). This is an early version of a 2D 'Pengo' clone engine i've worked on this winter in spare time. it's not a working game yet. When I was young i just loved Pengo, i still do. Only this game will have much more features,and has a small scroll part. I'm currently working on the task of developing A.I. of the enemies, they're quite dumb now and get stuck all the time (difficult to develop..:D) Main aim was to run the game on Very low end systems, with Directx 8 installed (i love to see it running on Pentium 200 systems or even lower..- anyone care to test it on one?) and the graphic card only needs to support 512x512 textures and have 16 mb mem.. framerate is limited to 33 fps now, but it's only for debugging purposes. .. well you know Pengo maybe, crush and slide' -but how does the engine feel? smooth? remember it's not a working game only very alpha some sprites are dummies). Anf there are doors, and items has make blocks, anyway. it's alpha..:D Marmin.
Advertisement
Link appears to be broken.

If you need someone to host the file for you, there are lots of people on here that ussually do that for people.

Matt
__________________________________[ Website ] [ Résumé ] [ [email=contact[at]matthughson[dot]com]Contact[/email] ][ Have I been Helpful? Hook me up! ]
ah go to

index
and choose that tiny link at top. seems it wont allow direct d-loads.
no one got it to work? donwload problems? go to my site and choose the link. Please Wait 30 seconds if it won't work. it will.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement