Strange RenderText Problem

Started by
1 comment, last by Aragon 18 years ago
hi i got a myterius thing in my engine since i use pbuffer my render text is changing something i didnt understand ... ... beginRenderText( reso_x, reso_y ); { sprintf( stri, "Test"); glColor3f( 1.0f, 1.0f, 0.0f ); renderText( 5, 15, BITMAP_FONT_TYPE_HELVETICA_12, stri ); } endRenderText(); ... SwapBuffers( g_hDC ); when adding the text render to engine all graphics seems to change cull mode and depth buffer,very strange,but when i use this render text inside the pbuffer rendering of scene everything works absolut fine in pbuffer rendering is nothing special inside..and when disable text rendering everything in graphics is perfect what could that be? glDepthFunc(GL_LEQUAL); glClearDepth(100.0); glCullFace(GL_FRONT); glEnable(GL_CULL_FACE); i play with that, but i dont know what else to try
Advertisement
Are you sure you're not setting your OpenGL state to glCullFace(GL_BACK) anywhere in the code outside of the pbuffer? Run a content search on the project files (particularly the .cpp and possibly the header files) for "GL_BACK" to find out quickly.
yes, i searched the whole code

and the strange is..
everything works fine
when i remove the text rendering
from code

or when i put render text into pbuffer renderings

i searched the whole project

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement