Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NURBS SURFACE

This topic is 6167 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I have a problem with the nurbs surface in OpenGL. I am not able to generate a surface with more than 24 Knot in u or V direction. This is my code for do the surface 24 X 24 that work correctly //initializa Knots knots : array[0..47]of GLfloat for i:=0 to 23 do knots:=0; for i:= 24 to 47 do knots[i]:=1; //draw Surface gluBeginSurface(nurb); // Draw the surface using the given control points. gluNurbsSurface(nurb, 24*2, @knots[0], 24*2, @knots[0], 24*4, 4,@ctlpoints[0], 24,24, GL_MAP2_VERTEX_4); gluEndSurface(nurb); the same code for surface 26X26 don''t work: //initializa Knots knots : array[0..51]of GLfloat for i:=0 to 25 do knots[i]:=0; for i:= 26 to 51 do knots[i]:=1; //draw Surface gluBeginSurface(nurb); // Draw the surface using the given control points. gluNurbsSurface(nurb, 26*2, @knots[0], 26*2, @knots[0], 26*4, 4,@ctlpoints[0], 26,26, GL_MAP2_VERTEX_4); gluEndSurface(nurb); Plese Help Me to find my error Thanks Rossetti Roberto EMail: Logica.Sviluppo@arcanet.it