glInterleavedArrays

Started by
12 comments, last by Myopic Rhino 18 years ago
Quote:Original post by phantom
Hmmm, it occurs to me, that once the OpenGL LM appears alot of tutorials are going to need rewriting or dumping..
Yeah, it's looking like I'll have to do 2nd editions of my books after all.

We've also bee talking about overhauling the NeHe tutorials to at least pave the way for this.
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by Myopic Rhino

We've also bee talking about overhauling the NeHe tutorials to at least pave the way for this.

The NeHe stuff was infact specifically on my mind when I wrote that post [grin]

and mentioning the books reminds me I still havent sent you the code from my chapter, gah, sorry about that... I've had alot on right now and as my computer blew up I cant do it right now, I've made a big post-it note to remind me so it WILL get done.. and then I'll get myself a memory upgrade as apprently mind doesnt work all that well...
Quote:Original post by Myopic Rhino

The NeHe stuff was infact specifically on my mind when I wrote that post [grin]

and mentioning the books reminds me I still havent sent you the code from my chapter, gah, sorry about that... I've had alot on right now and as my computer blew up I cant do it right now, I've made a big post-it note to remind me so it WILL get done.. and then I'll get myself a memory upgrade as apprently mind doesnt work all that well...

LOL yeah I been waiting for that code! :) I don't need it but would be nice to look at yours vs. mine. :)What happened to your PC? What blew up? I just had my RAM go out in mine and was down for a week also.
#1 question I get about the book: "Where's the GLSL source code?"

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement