• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Boder

Packaging Contest (Apr 1 - Oct 1) $300

This topic is 4422 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement
Is it just me, or does this contest seem very unprofessional? There isn't miles of legal restrictions like the gamedev's ones, and the writer's grasp of English seems to be either less than perfect or rushed. Also, I do not understand what a "package machine" is. Any help here?

Documentation

The contest organizer is Rudy, who runs the freeware megasite Caimen.be (Caimen.us). He is from Belgium. The contest sponsor is TPS, a Packaging Machine company.

The previous contest just ended, you can find a list here:
List of Games. The winners will be announced April 1st.

Wow, that really is a weird theme, I might check this one out. It seems that competition may be fierce though, the entry list for their last contest had over 100 games!

Wonder how strict they will be with judging the entries, and seeing if you fit the theme into the game well.

This is interesting.
Does anyone know - are there any games that use this theme that I can check out?

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!