download just pix not the whole sdk

Started by
1 comment, last by ktuluorion 18 years ago
Does anybody know of anywhere I can download JUST pix and not the whole sdk again? I have an older release of DX9 and don't want to redownload it because the connection is slow where I am at.
[Piebert Entertainment] [Ask The All-Knowing Oracle A Question]------------------------------------------------------------GDSFUBY GameDev Society For UnBanning YodaTheCodaIf you want to see yoda unbanned then put this in your sig ------------------------------------------------------------DAIAGA Dave Astle is a God Association. To join, put this in your sig!Founder and High Priest of DAIAGA[edited by - YodaTheCoda on December 10, 2003 1:57:54 PM]
Advertisement
Nope, can't be done legally. Microsoft themselves don't offer the individual components for download, and the EULA/Licence prohibits the distribution of individual components...

Your best bet is to either get friendly with someone who does have a fast connection, or see about borrowing a book with the SDK on it's CD..

hth
Jack

<hr align="left" width="25%" />
Jack Hoxley <small>[</small><small> Forum FAQ | Revised FAQ | MVP Profile | Developer Journal ]</small>

I just went ahead and downloaded the whole thing. The connection speeded up a bit :)

Thanks anyway!
[Piebert Entertainment] [Ask The All-Knowing Oracle A Question]------------------------------------------------------------GDSFUBY GameDev Society For UnBanning YodaTheCodaIf you want to see yoda unbanned then put this in your sig ------------------------------------------------------------DAIAGA Dave Astle is a God Association. To join, put this in your sig!Founder and High Priest of DAIAGA[edited by - YodaTheCoda on December 10, 2003 1:57:54 PM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement