Where do I start?

Started by
13 comments, last by Sneftel 18 years ago
Quote:Original post by Run_The_Shadows
I always love it when users reply to themselves.

Yeah me too. It's kinda funny too.
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by ChurchSkiz

did i miss something? Did someone post on an alt to boost his rating or something?

The first two appear to be one and the same. Look at the city. I could be wrong though, but they joined the same day and both from MA, USA, but with different cities. I'm not going to waste my time checking if both cities actually exist, but ratings are rarely mentioned here anymore, so it seems strange to me that ratings are mentioned here.

Quote:Original post by kburkhart84
Quote:Original post by ChurchSkiz

did i miss something? Did someone post on an alt to boost his rating or something?

The first two appear to be one and the same. Look at the city. I could be wrong though, but they joined the same day and both from MA, USA, but with different cities. I'm not going to waste my time checking if both cities actually exist, but ratings are rarely mentioned here anymore, so it seems strange to me that ratings are mentioned here.

Man, give the guys a break! Just because someone makes a post that doesn't make sense, and because we don't know them, doesn't give you the right to jump to conclusions. First off, kburk, you were looking at the dates and times of their postings, not their joining dates. If you had, you would have noticed that they are, in fact, about a year and nine months apart. Also the fact that their cities are close means they are even more likely legitimate. If you created your own alt, would you enter a city close to your's? If it was me creating an alt, I would have chosen California or Washington, anywhere but right next to my own town. Also, since there are almost no benefits to creating an alt, besides a miniscule boost in rating(like 5 points, if that much), what would make it worth the effort? And by the way, when you register, you can only enter legit cities, because the site checks them against postal records or something like that. Seeing as this guy is suspended, he can't even explain it to you guys, not that it was any of your business in the first place. Maybe two different guys created an account on the same network, say a public library one, and because they used the same accounts, etc, the mods thought they were the same. How does that work? A simple mistake. So cut these guys some slack, Alright? But that's just me.

I love it when moderators don't make sense.

Signature.script print:"The hacker mindset rules all! Online freedom for all!"

end.script

I agree, stop rating this kid down. You don't know nuthin, so **** off!
Quote:Original post by Anonymous Poster
Seeing as this guy is suspended, he can't even explain it to you guys, not that it was any of your business in the first place. Maybe two different guys created an account on the same network, say a public library one, and because they used the same accounts, etc, the mods thought they were the same.

Given that it's YOU WHO CREATED THE ACCOUNTS I'd say you should have a pretty good idea. But that's just me.

Anyways, closed.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement