what r the .mvc files ??

Started by
2 comments, last by jad_salloum 18 years ago
hi guys i have seen files of the type .mvc so i was wondering what r they and how could i open them in my game ??? i used textureloader.fromfile(..) but it is not openning is it a way of encrypting the graphics ?? and if yes how could i apply it to my graphics ?? thanks ...
Advertisement
A quick search on google doesn't show up any file formats with the extension mvc that are image file formats, and I've certainly never heard of it. Where'd you get hold of these files, knowing the source might help in finding the file format specification?
.mvc file format (MSN Search > Google Search [oh]):

Quote:MVC is the file extension for the Image file associated with Sony Digital Mavica.

also:

Quote:Collection of movies stored by Movie Collector; default name is "mycollection.mvc"

Either way, whatever they are and wherever you got them from they're not one of the D3DX supported file formats [smile]:

Quote:...supports the following file formats: .bmp, .dds, .dib, .hdr, .jpg, .pfm, .png, .ppm, and .tga.

hth
Jack

<hr align="left" width="25%" />
Jack Hoxley <small>[</small><small> Forum FAQ | Revised FAQ | MVP Profile | Developer Journal ]</small>

i found these files in this website www.ishtarsoft.com it is in arabic but have some english words to guid u , so u can download the software , and these people who made this program used C++ with directX 8.0 i think

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement