DelphiX GUI

Started by
4 comments, last by ggs 20 years, 1 month ago
That thanks turbo for hosting DelphiX GUI. Has any one found out why the component TDXLabel doesn't correctly draw text all the time? I'm stumped. Edited by - ggs on January 31, 2001 7:43:01 PM
Advertisement
The link on the DelphiX page has now been fixed along with an updated description.

Steve ''Sly'' Williams  Code Monkey  Krome Studios
Steve 'Sly' Williams  Monkey Wrangler  Krome Studios
turbo game development with Borland compilers
Hi ggs,
I am ''on-the-hunt'' for a Delphi-DirectX-GUI. Any news on your Delphi-port of Crazy Eddies GUI?

Kiwiboy
quote:Original post by tangata
Hi ggs,
I am 'on-the-hunt' for a Delphi-DirectX-GUI. Any news on your Delphi-port of Crazy Eddies GUI?

Wow, this topic is old . 2-3 year old thread necro. You must have done some search to find this one :D

It isnt complete yet, and I've been meaning to get around to finishing it. One of the biggest problems is that it is a port of one of the older versions, and I need to update what I've done.

About 2-3 GUI widgets need to be translated, but I've been holding those off for a bit.

I'll try to get in finished soon. But I'm currently a bit sick, so till I get better I probable will not get much done.

[edited by - ggs on February 28, 2004 11:37:49 PM]
ggs:
With reference to your mention of older versions, I''m presently working on what will basically become the first ''release'' version (as opposed to alpha versions) of the system. This is more like version 2 of the system than just another update, and will contain many big improvements, some of which you said you were already putting in the delphi port (better control of the window lifetime for example). Do not let this news discourage you from continuing with your work on a Delphi version, since the current system is, and will remain, a viable and useful library in any form since there are so few alternatives!

Sorry to hear that you are unwell, hope you are feeling fit again soon

CrazyEddie
Hi ggs,
Thanks for the reply. I wish I could help out in some way but I do not know C++! I have been a bit frustrated with the lack of [Delphi] development in this area. I have been everywhere man! I have downloaded a heap of ''stuff'' in the last few days but nothing even comes close to CrazyEddie''s interface.

Anyway, if I can, I offer my help (for what it''s worth)

Hope you are feeling better soon.

Cheers
Kiwiboy

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement