Sign in to follow this  
code_v

very noobey coder

hi i am 16 and want to get into pspcodeing and need some help a read some tutorials on lua codeing but i jsut dont seem to code very well and i was jsut wonder if any one here could tlak me thew here or on yahoo aim msn how to code simple flash game like this http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/home.htm but in a less gayer way or somthing like it

If you want help, please format your questions so people can read them. Also, dont ask for someone to teach you to make games, I dont think you could get any more lazy. If you have specific questions, then ask those freely. Do some research on your own, use google. Coding for the PSP I dont think is a good start, maybe in a few years. First try learning BASIC or Python or C or whatever(or flash) you want and start writing console programs.

Some people like to learn from books, others like to learn from online tutorials. Thats up to you. Good luck.

Quote:
Original post by code_vhttp://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/home.htm but in a less gayer way or somthing like it

That game is awesome.

and for PSP lua *is* probably your best bet. There is a windows version of it you should use for testing.

Guest Anonymous Poster
Quote:
Original post by xDan
Quote:
Original post by code_vhttp://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/home.htm but in a less gayer way or somthing like it

That game is awesome.

and for PSP lua *is* probably your best bet. There is a windows version of it you should use for testing.

do you know the name of it

and i have been reading the guides but i just dont get it i have tryed very hard to get it but i dont and this is only a 1 time thing after jsut one person show me how do it i will get the hang of it and become better at it

Quote:
Original post by code_v
so no one is going to help me

My previous post:

Quote:
Original post by programwizard
For Beginners

Also check out the Console Programming forum. Note that it will be difficult to get into PSP development, as the dev kits are quite expensive (to the best of my knowledge).

This is a very good site for learning Flash: FlashKit

Members of these forums will gladly provide you with general information and a shove in the right direction, but no one will just outright give you code. You don't learna anything by someone doing something else for you.

code_v, perhaps you don't realize that learning to program games takes months (and years), not hours. Imagine going to a custom car website and writing:
hi im 16 i jsut learn to drive i wanna make a car can n1 tlak me thew here or on yahoo aim msn
What kind of response do you think you will get?

Believe me, there are plenty of people here that will be happy to help you. That's what this site is all about. But first, you should check out the links that programwizard gave you. Then, you need to read this: How To Ask Questions The Smart Way.