Horizontal Shooter with BOSS Competition Results are IN!!!

Started by
1 comment, last by MattMcFarland 18 years ago
I am pleased to announce that the Horizontal Shooter with BOSS Competition results are in!! A carefully designed competition site has been created which features all the games with screenshots, reviews, and downloads, as every game has been rated, reviewed, and organized from greatest to worst! The competition was 3 months long, there are a lot of great games, but only one is the best! If you go to http://www.shmup-dev.com/hcontest you’ll be able to view every game, along with reviews from three different judges which ultimately lead to a score. There are lots of great game themes from fantasy, to space, to cartoon, and more!! [Edited by - MattMcFarland on April 2, 2006 1:12:28 PM]
--------------------------------Royalty-Free Music for your games including freeware games for you to enjoy!www.mattmcfarland.com
Advertisement
i only have played the winner, the game and sprites reminded me a lot of r-type. but a good comp. :D i will test other games if I have time.
Yeah the competition is great!! Be sure to play some of the other games too as most were pretty good IMHO.
--------------------------------Royalty-Free Music for your games including freeware games for you to enjoy!www.mattmcfarland.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement