I'm in math hell!

Started by
3 comments, last by dashworth 23 years, 2 months ago
I''m doing the Tricks of the Windows Game Programming Gurus and I''m having High School Algebra flashbacks along with some up and coming Physics. I''m good with math, but it''s been a long time since I opened an Algebra, Geometry or Physics book. Should I look into some math books moving forward with my self education in game programming? Or, will I need to have just a basic knowledge on what these equations do to use them in my programs? Just checking to see if I''m going to be learning physics again? Thanks, Dave
Dave_________________There are three kinds of people in this world: Those who can count, and those who cant.
Advertisement
The physics in that book are fairly easy to understand, Andre'' does a good job of making it easy to learn. You should not have too many problems.

If you do, just read that section a couple of times, and you will probably understand.
...and, if you have any specific problems, I''m sure the people on this board would be more than willing to help.
I get stuck all the time. Just get yourself a big book of graph paper and draw things out as you go along. Once something clicks, I always feel silly for not have spotting ''how it works'' sooner.

T
Yeah, this is a good board. I''ve gotten alot of questions answered here. I can tell I''m learning too. I''ve even got to answer a few questions .

Thanks

Dave
Dave_________________There are three kinds of people in this world: Those who can count, and those who cant.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement