Sign in to follow this  

AARRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This topic is 4272 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Look it up.

I would tell you what they are, but it seems that's not your main problem. Your main problem is that the more you try to program the more dumb you feel. The reason for this problem is that you are not accustomed to finding out answers for yourself. Learn to use google, try to figure out things for yourself before seeking help. Trust me, once you learn how to find answers out for yourself, programming will seem a lot easier. The information's out there, you just have to grab it.

There is nothing you could learn that's more valuable than the ability to learn without being taught. Unfortunately our schools aren't set up to teach kids how to learn, they're set up to try to cram information into young sponge-like minds.

Woah, calm down. Take it easy, take it slow, do some reading.

http://www.boost.org/libs/tuple/doc/tuple_users_guide.html

I got that from a simple google. Also, googling about std::pair will give you some insight into its motivation and uses. Read, read, read!

If you're anything like this in read life, I bet you're the redfaced guy pounding his steering wheel when he's stuck in traffic. Calm down man...

This topic is 4272 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.