• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NoEscom

Wanted: lead developer graphics library

This topic is 6383 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi there, I know this isn''t really the place to post adverts, but because this is a graphics programming forum i want to give it a try. Since a year i make an open source image library called FreeImage. It is a library that loads a large range of bitmaps, such as BMP, PNG, PCX and TARGA, saves them and converts them to different bitdepths. In the beginning of the lifetime of this library i also wrote some bitmap manipulation routines such as blurring and alpha blending. Because the library was becoming too bloated with features i decided to decouple the bitmap manipulation routines from the library and put them in a new one: FreeEffects. For this library i now search a lead developer. Particulary i''m looking for someone with experience in 2D graphics and/or game development who wants to spend his free time developing a nice library. Because of FreeImage, which has a very large userbase, i except FreeEffects to be an instant hit resulting in lots of homepage hits and downloads. If you are interesting in becoming a FreeEffects lead developer, please contact flvdberg@wxs.nl. The homepage of FreeImage (and the place where the current sourcecode of FreeEffects can be downloaded) is: http://home.wxs.nl/~flvdberg Floris

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!