Sign in to follow this  
toan1982

Get XYZ angle when a triangle moved

hi all member and 3D GUI.... plese help me if you can show me direct or give me some advice. I build an app can play a video and capture every frame. Note: The video show movement of three dot () colors. They are: Red , Green and Blue. Three dots make a triangle and the triangle will move random from left to right, rotate random and the triangle is also zoom in and zoom out.All of change of the triangle will be show on the video file. On a frame n (that i captured from video at a time) i want to get three values that represent change for X Y And Z angle. I mean i want to get X Y Z angle (appear because the triangle move left to right and/or rotate and/or zoom in and/or zoom out) on every frame that captured. But i donot have any formula/logic/algorithm to get these values.... so if me can help me this, please help me. Thanks all. Paul.

Are you trying to build "motion capture"?

If so, you'll need 2 extra camera's that record exact the same scene from a different angle. How else would you get info on a movement to or away from the camera?

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "angle" but if you want to determine where in time the triangle is "motion capture is your thing".

Cheers