Sign in to follow this  

[web] 1Portfolio Hosting Down?

This topic is 4270 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Is anyone else having troubles with their 1Portfolio hosting? It seems their whole website is down. They might be doing some upgrades, but I'm starting to get concerned. It seemed to go down yesterday night and hasn't been up since...

Speaking of which, Rob, have you been able to contact them at all via email? I sent quite a few emails in March I think it was, and got no answer. I know they were in the process of upgrading servers and infrastructure, so I'm thinking somehow all my emails didn't go though, but wanted to see if anyone else has had problems like that. When I sent them an email back in September with a problem they responded in less than 24 hours, so I really don't think they are ignoring their customers [wink]

It seems to have gone back down. I can't connect to mine, Drew's or George's sites. If they keep this up, I might just have to switch services. Their main website is down too.

Quote:
Original post by Rob Loach
It seems to have gone back down. I can't connect to mine, Drew's or George's sites. If they keep this up, I might just have to switch services. Their main website is down too.

Hm, maybe it's your ISP? I just tried my site and yours + the main right now and it works [sad].

Their main site works for me too. Not to hijack this thread but if you find out what the problem is I'd appreciate it if you posted it here since I'm thinking about switching to 1Portfolio when my current account is up for renewal.

Quote:
Original post by Avatar God
Well, mine has been up throughout this thread, best I can tell...

I think we have come to the conclusion that it was an ISP problem. When Rob's site was *down* when he was on IRC, it worked fine for me, so I think it's not specifically 1portfolio.

This topic is 4270 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.