[web] 1Portfolio Hosting Down?

Started by
13 comments, last by Rob Loach 18 years ago
Is anyone else having troubles with their 1Portfolio hosting? It seems their whole website is down. They might be doing some upgrades, but I'm starting to get concerned. It seemed to go down yesterday night and hasn't been up since...
Rob Loach [Website] [Projects] [Contact]
Advertisement
Seems to work fine here...
Well, my site is up (using them), and their site looks to be up?
gsgraham.comSo, no, zebras are not causing hurricanes.
Fine over here too.
Seems to have just started working again...
It recently switched servers (at least the one that hosted my website) and I was out for about 4 days. But it's back!
I should add that I didn't check or visit my site for a couple of weeks or so until you posted this, so I may not be the best source of information [grin].
gsgraham.comSo, no, zebras are not causing hurricanes.
Speaking of which, Rob, have you been able to contact them at all via email? I sent quite a few emails in March I think it was, and got no answer. I know they were in the process of upgrading servers and infrastructure, so I'm thinking somehow all my emails didn't go though, but wanted to see if anyone else has had problems like that. When I sent them an email back in September with a problem they responded in less than 24 hours, so I really don't think they are ignoring their customers [wink]
It seems to have gone back down. I can't connect to mine, Drew's or George's sites. If they keep this up, I might just have to switch services. Their main website is down too.
Quote:Original post by Rob Loach
It seems to have gone back down. I can't connect to mine, Drew's or George's sites. If they keep this up, I might just have to switch services. Their main website is down too.

Hm, maybe it's your ISP? I just tried my site and yours + the main right now and it works [sad].

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement