Sign in to follow this  

Ogre with Visual C++ Express 2005

This topic is 4273 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey ppl, I'm having a lot of trouble compiling any of the ogre3d demo files in Visual C++ Express 2005... It cause compiler errors sayign that windows.h is not present and it is, I installed platform SDK to make sure... Has anyone got problems using ogre with vc express? If so, anyone can point me to a tutorial or give some explanation of how I can make it run ok? Ty!

You installed the SDK, but did you go into VS Express and add the SDK's lib and include directories? If you don't do that, VS Express won't be able to find them. When you start VS Express, there should be a link on the left for installing the Platform SDK. That link includes instructions on how set everything up. Once you've got that done, then check out the Ogre3D site for any instructions they have.

This topic is 4273 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.