C++ simple Prog help needed Urgently and Quickly

Started by
2 comments, last by Sneftel 18 years ago
I have a strange question but I thought I'd ask it anyway. I need somebody to write me some C++ pseudocode that will do the following things as I need to turn it in in a couple of hours and I know these are probably pathetically simple progs that would take somebody who knows what they're doing very little time but I'm retarded and have been sicks and haven't studied, plus Visual Studio refuses to install on my comp at home so I couldn't even start work on it and they don't have it here at school. 1.Write a program that converts Celsius temperature to Fahrenheit temperature and displays the converted temperature. The minimum temperature the user can input is 0 and the maximum is 100. The conversion formula is: F = (9/5)*C + 32 F is Fahrenheit C is centigrade 2.Write a program that calculates the total amount of sales from hockey ticket sales. There are four types of tickets: corporate box, lower deck, mid-deck, and upper deck. The user is to use the following input data where the first value is the price of the ticket and the second value is the total number of tickets sold. Use the input data provided below to test your program. Input Data: 200 100 75 5000 50 10100 25 20457 The output of the data to the console will be the price, number of tickets sold, and the total amount of revenue. The output needs to be formatted to 2 decimal points. The output format described below MUST be used. Output Format: Price Tickets Sold Revenue If you're willing to help out a guy in need, IM me on AIM at Dante Rebelli0n or email me at dante.rebellion@gmail.com
Advertisement
what is this homework? Cmon man there are sites out there to help you with homework. This is a site on GAMEDEV!!
No homework. (Forum rules)
You know, a couple of years ago a user tried very much the same thing that you're trying now: Shamelessly asking for someone to do your homework for you. I traced her IP, gathered info about her (she was stupid enough to do it from a school network connection), and reported her to her university. Last I heard, they were opening plagiarism proceedings against her.

It was actually a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to doing it again.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement