AP computer science AB exam

Started by
1 comment, last by mako_5 18 years ago
Hi. I'm taking the AB AP computer science exam in may. I have a problem though; I can't seem to remember which is which; maps, trees, stacks, sets, queues, etc...I know what they are at this moment, but during a test sometimes I forget which is which. Do you guys have any tricks to remembering them? Also, has anybody here taken this exam? Do you have any suggestions on specific things to study?
Mitchen Games
Advertisement
These structures are named exactly as what they are. A stack is a stack of objects where you can only use the top one. A queue is like when you're queueing up for something (to use British terms); the first person in the line gets served first. And so on.
SlimDX | Ventspace Blog | Twitter | Diverse teams make better games. I am currently hiring capable C++ engine developers in Baltimore, MD.
Practice using them in actual code. Stuff like that is easier to remember when you've used them in projects before. Then during the exam it'll be like, "Oh, I used that for _____, so I remember I used it because it does this specific thing with data.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement