• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
TEUTON

Test Cases

This topic is 4582 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi Actually I am going to sit for an exam(very soon) which is going to ask questions like these.
Quote:
A form having the following fields: First Name Last Name Login Id Password Email Id The questions were to : 1 Test case before the successful registration on the site. 2 Checks for validating each above mentioned fields. 3 Any Two negative scenario. 4 Any other two checks of your own choice.
I don't have any idea about Test Cases. What they are. In which language they should be written. I mean nothing about them. Does anyone know about a good tutorial on net which I can read or guide me in some other better way so that I should be able to write good Test Cases.

Advertisement
Hey bud,

Unless they have specified a language for you to write the test case in, i would suggest that you write it in a sort of pseudo code. They are simply asking how you would validate the fields so that you don't add any invalid information to the database.

Hope that helps,

Dave

Thanks..I am getting what you are saying but till now whenevr I see a problem I start coding it without thiking much about the design/validation part. So I was basically looking for some example to do it.
plz show some or give me a link because I am not able to find good/tested resources.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!