• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Hello everyone!!

This topic is 4335 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I'm new to this forum and I'm from Taiwan. I'm a college student in my third year of computer science. I have much passion in making games and I'm looking to join a team to finish some projects.I have experience with win32 and opengl programming and I'm ok with c and c++.This is a link to the little game I made few weeks ago http://oz.nthu.edu.tw/~u920211/BALL!!!.rar I have less experience with making games but making games is the dream from my childhood.I'm willing to dedicate all my free time to making games. Here is my msn shawn19841006@hotmail.com

Advertisement
Welcome! Be sure to read the FAQ and the stickied posts at the top of each forum.

I think you'll have a great time!

Welcome to the boards! I think you will find everyone here very helpful. If you check the help wanted forum you will find lots of projects needing people. Also you might want to mention any certain type of game you are looking to help make, and also what level. IE just starting out, near completion, RPG, RTS, TBS. Just a suggestion, welcome aboard.

hello. Don't miss the articles section. Pure gold in there.

I wish I understood the point of the game, apart from that, very good and hello :-)

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement