[web] My own site.

Started by
6 comments, last by Tjaalie 18 years ago
Dear Thread reader, I finaly managed to get an basic site working. Its my first site and it looks very creapy I know. But I need to have someone look at it otherwise all my hard work would be for nothing. At the moment its still at an free host but I will get myself an good hosting plan when I got my at such an level that I think hes worth it. For now I would like to have some comments on the site and how it works on your computer. I mean, I'm an die hard firefox user so I did everything to get rid of minster internet explorer. But if there is some daredevil out there we would like to dare his life for me and test it with internet explorer I would be in heaven (only joking, we all know its impossible to get rid of internet explorer). Thanks in advance. Tjaalie, PS I almost forgot, here is it (-My site-)
if (*pYou == ASSHOLE) { pYou->Die(); delete pYou; };
Advertisement
well, it looks good. reminds me my borland c++ days.
I think it's good. Perhaps a few layers (<div>'s) to spice up the layout, and toning down of the background.
It's surely easily usable as it is.
I agree. The gray-on-bright-blue is a tad hard to read. Make the text brighter and/or the background softer/darker. Otherwise, congrats on your first site! :-)

<hr />
Sander Marechal<small>[Lone Wolves][Hearts for GNOME][E-mail][Forum FAQ]</small>

but even worse is the unpleasant feeling of the Windows98 Unknown BLUE Error screen.
my only comments would be to change the text colour so it stands out a little. Also hyperlinks in the page body are the same colour as text, I would use a different colour so they stand out, do them the same colour as the links at the top, that will keep it consistent.
Gavin Coates
[size="1"]IT Engineer / Web Developer / Aviation Consultant
[size="1"][ Taxiway Alpha ] [ Personal Home Page ]
actully it has a freeking blue color why don't u try to use existing free templates ??? i think it is a good start to start with

good luck in ur future sites
Thanx for your opinions.
if (*pYou == ASSHOLE) { pYou->Die(); delete pYou; };

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement