222,222 posts

Started by
13 comments, last by ChurchSkiz 18 years ago
That was the number of posts in this forum when I came in. Nice number.
Advertisement
Aww, you ruined it! >:(
Whilst I've "argued" this before and it's a bit of a moot point, but we're on 222,000 and OpenGL is only on 110,000 [lol]

Also, only another 97,948 posts until the lounge breaks the magic 1 million posts [oh]

Cheers,
Jack

<hr align="left" width="25%" />
Jack Hoxley <small>[</small><small> Forum FAQ | Revised FAQ | MVP Profile | Developer Journal ]</small>

Yes, but NeHe has 85,000. If you count that, the OpenGL total is 195,000. That's pretty close to 222,000 especially considering some OpenGL games use DirectX for other stuff and could still post here.

Not that I'm trying to be argumentative...
But OpenGL programmers are smarter and therefore dosn't need to ask for help as mutch.
Quote:Original post by Mushu
Aww, you ruined it! >:(

[grin]

My project`s facebook page is “DreamLand Page”

Quote:Original post by Anonymous Poster
But OpenGL programmers are smarter and therefore dosn't need to ask for help as mutch.

So I take it you don't use OpenGL then?

Quote:Original post by jollyjeffers
Whilst I've "argued" this before and it's a bit of a moot point, but we're on 222,000 and OpenGL is only on 110,000 [lol]

Obviously that indicates the presense of a superior API. Which one it is depends on your point of view, since:

(a) More posts could mean the API is more confusing and has worse documentation
(b) More posts could mean the API is more popular, probably meaning it is better

I think we all know it is *cough*(B)*cough*

/slayed by OpenGL fans

EDIT: beaten to it...that's what happens when you forget about your browser for a while hehe
Dustin Franklin ( circlesoft :: KBase :: Mystic GD :: ApolloNL )
Quote:Original post by Tape_Worm

ouch
Quote:Original post by Tape_Worm

Haha, rating++ for you.
--m_nPostCount++

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement