• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
brwarner

Macromedia Flash in C#

This topic is 4576 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Is there a control I can use in .Net 2 with C# to play swf files. Im not actually working in C# its Web Developer 2005 in C# code and I tried html but i want to be able to change the movie file it is playing based on a selection.

Advertisement
The C# code used in a Web Developer project is purely server side code AFAIK, and it doesn't really tend to make much sense to me for the server to be running a flash module. Or maybe I am simply misunderstanding your question.

Okay here is what I am trying to do -

ListBox - contains names to multiple flash movies people may want to watch.
User selects name and clicks view button. Program looks up name in hashtable and gets appropriate FileInfo class which opens the swf file and then shows the flash movie.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!