• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

New to this forum

This topic is 4306 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

hi I have been in games programming using Dark basic (Classic and Pro) for over a year now and am getting a lot from it. I have just decided to register in this forum and was wondering if anybody could tell me anything I should know before posting (I have read the FAQ). I am also using this thread as a place to introduce myself. Cheers Phil

Advertisement
Want to be Productive and learn .... stay out of the Lounge.

Want great feedback and new techniques... show us some games and code. Everybody (well most people) here are all very happy to QA games/demos and pour through code and suggest improvements.

Don't be shy! Share and learn!

One more thing... Utilize Google and Wikipedia like Yoda utilizes the Force. Flames get hot around here when people are (or seem to be) blatantly lazy.

Welcome to GameDev!! [smile]

hi and thanks for the warm welcome.

Yeah I would post some stuff for you guys to comment on but it is all on my other computer which doesnt have the internet. But on tuesday I should be getting a new media computer and setting up a network. (cant wait!)

Thanks again

Phil

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement