• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

I need free music/sfx

This topic is 4418 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I need free music or sound effects for a game i am creating, it will be licensed under gnu gpl, and the web page is at cattrain.googlepages.com/dasspiel I am looking for medeval audio, and if you have any questions i will answer asap... thank you...

Advertisement
I can provide music for your game. When is the music needed, and how many songs do you need.

Also, what kind of format do you prefer?

Go to this link to hear samples of my works: www.madsenstudios.com
I know you want this to be free- perhaps there are other things you can do to compensate me for this work. Quotes for my website or links to my website to help me get more PR.

Thanks,

Nathan Madsen
www.madsenstudios.com

I have taken a step back and realised i am not ready to go this far yet, but i have added your site to my favorites, and i will be in contact when i am ready to add audio, thank you for your generosity.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!