• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
brwarner

Sources Parameter

This topic is 4433 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

In my project I am having some problems. For whatever reason some files that were in included in my solution (C# Express 2005) were removed from the solution explorer but are still in the solution somehow. I want to remove some of them but I cannot without it giving me a file not found error and when I replace them with newer version I get a error that says sources do not support multiple entries. How do I remove these files from the 'Sources Parameters' I cant find them.

Advertisement
You probably right clicked the resource in Solution Explorer and clicked Exclude From Project right? The resource is still in the projects directory so you need to go in and delete it from the directory and then you can safely add the updated resources. Hope that helps.

-AJ

No thats not it. Somehow these files are in my solution (they compile) yet they are not in the solution explorer. I want to delete some but if i do it by going into the solutions directory then when i cannot compile it says - 'Cannot find file soandso'

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!